Wellness for Business Series: Part 1
Wednesday, April 27, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Freeman Business Center OR Online
Discover how the WorkWell Missouri Initiative encourages employers to create environmental changes and worksite policies that make it easy for employees to initiate and follow through with voluntary health behavior changes.
During this free presentation, Freeman Health System representatives will discuss:
- Why you should establish a worksite wellness program in your organization.
- How worksite wellness programs benefit both the employee and employer.
- The importance of having senior leadership support and an active wellness committee to drive your program.
- Why it’s important to utilize evidence-based wellness resources at the local, state and national level.
- How to create a wellness plan starting with the CDC Worksite Health ScoreCard.