(Carthage, MO) – The Alliance of Southwest Missouri will be hosting free parenting classes starting Tuesday, June 21 at Fairview Christian Church.
These parenting classes are free, ten-week courses designed for parents or caregivers of children and teens. The course focuses on:
- Play therapy
- Regaining control as a parent
- Helping your child develop self-control
- Effectively disciplining and limiting inappropriate behavior
- Understanding your child’s emotional needs
- Communicating more effectively with your child
Classes will be from 5:30 to 7:30 on Tuesday nights from June 21 to August 23. Dinner and childcare will be provided at no cost to the participants.
To register for this class, please click here or call 417.782.9899. Classes will be coming to Joplin, Lamar, and McDonald County in September.