Hiring and onboarding employees continues to grow more difficult and costly. Companies that focus retention and efforts through the lens of workplace wellness can increase employee retention and productivity.
Join Freeman Health System and the Missouri Small Business Development Center (SBDC) hosted by Missouri Southern State University (MSSU) for a seminar titled Workplace Wellness to Retain Employees on Thursday, September 28 from 7:30 to 9:30 am.
- Discuss the importance of supporting employees in whole-person wellness (health, safety, meaning, connection, achievement, growth resiliency, etc.).
- Review the Wellness Wheel.
- Increase employee interest in workplace wellness programs using a needs and interest survey.
- Use incentives to drive wellness programs
- Demonstrate easy wins by implementing the CALM Campaign and Walking Groups in the Workplace
Registration begins at 7:30 am, where a light breakfast will be served. All registration fees are covered by Freeman. To register or learn more, click here.
Missouri SBDC at MSSU