In today’s dynamic work environment, understanding and addressing mental health is essential for fostering a healthy and productive workplace. Join Freeman Health System and the Missouri Small Business Development Center hosted at Missouri Southern State University for Workplace Well-Bein: Recognizing and Supporting Mental Health.
This training program is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to recognize, address, and support mental health issues in the workplace.
Participants will learn:
- What mental health is and the most common conditions.
- Ways that mental health can impact the workplace.
- Ways to approach, intervene, and support employees.
- Ways to remove stigmas around mental health.
- Ideas to implement for organizational change.
- How to refer employees and what community resources are available.
A light breakfast will be provided to those attending in person.
Learn more and register here.