https://healthyjoplin.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/City-of-Joplin-Logo-for-JBO-1.png 1080 1920 Erin Slifka http://healthyjoplin.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Logo-HealthyJoplin-Desktop.svg Erin Slifka2023-02-10 10:13:542023-02-10 10:13:54Kindergarten Immunizations now available through Joplin Health Department
Now is the perfect time to get your “little eagle” or other Joplin school kindergartener prepared for school! Pre-Enrollment started on February 6 and Joplin Health Department staff are here to help.
- We will immunize children who attend school in the city of Joplin.
- We can issue birth certificates for anyone born in Missouri. Cost is $15 per certificate.
- Our clinics for “Kindergarten Round-up” will be 9 AM to 11 AM and 1 PM to 4 PM on Tuesdays, February 14 and February 21. We do encourage appointments to decrease wait time!
- Student must bring a shot record to receive immunizations. If they don’t have one, we recommend parent or guardian contact their pediatrician to obtain one before they come to our clinic.
- Parent/guardian must bring a picture ID. If someone other than the guardian is bringing the child, they must also bring a note, signed by the parent/guardian, giving us permission to treat without a parent present.
- Costs for immunizations are as listed below:
Fees for Child and Adolescent Vaccinations
|Vaccine Charge||Administration Charge|
|VFC Eligible with Medicaid||None||Billed to Medicaid|
|VFC Eligible no Medicaid||None||$13.00 per child|
|Insured with Full Immunization Coverage||Billed to Insurance through Vaxcare||Billed to Insurance through Vaxcare|
PLEASE CALL AHEAD AT 623-6122 TO DETERMINE WHICH OPTION WILL APPLY AND IF YOUR INSURANCE IS COVERED IN VAXCARE PROGRAM. APPOINTMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.
For more information, contact Misty Hammer, RN, Medical Services Coordinator, at 417-623-6122, ext. 1289.
– WWW.JOPLINMO.ORG –
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!